New rules for credit notes came into effect in September 2019. You are more likely to reduce the price of goods than increase them, for example if the goods are faulty. Credit notes can reduce the VAT accounted for on the original invoice. Since 1st September 2019 you can only reduce the output… Read more »
Posts Tagged: rules
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees