Find out about the Government’s amnesty for Furlough rule breakers. What are the furlough rules? If an employee is furloughed then they cannot undertake remunerative work for the employer. This means that they cannot do any work for that employer, or a company linked to that employer. However, they can take part in… Read more »
Posts Tagged: fine
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees