Find out about the Government’s new £20 million grant. What is it? The Government has announced a £20 million scheme to help smaller businesses access new technologies and professional advice to help them get back on track after the Coronavirus. The grants will range between £1,000 and £5,000 each and will be fully funded by… Read more »
Posts Tagged: enterprise
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees