(3 Minute Read) Final changes to Mortgage Relief for landlords. Is it time to transfer to a limited company? What is it? Relief on mortgage interest for landlords is being scrapped. The changes mean that all finance costs, not just mortgage costs, will no longer be an allowable expense. Instead you will have to make… Read more »
Posts Tagged: bhfyp
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees