Find out about the Government’s temporary VAT cut and how you could potentially benefit. What is it? On the 8th July, the government announced that they would temporarily reduce VAT to 5% for certain supplies for hospitality, hotels, and holidays. This reduced rate started on the 15th July, and continues to the 12th January 2021…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: %
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees