With parents having a lack of trust in potential in-laws they are reviewing the use of cash payments to children for house purchases. Instead they are looking at will trusts and putting boundaries in place with regards to cash deposits. Bank of mum and dad are effectively one of the nation’s biggest mortgage lenders to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Will
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees