(6 Minute Read) New rules for VAT in the construction industry. What is it? The VAT Domestic Reverse Charge is the new way VAT is handled in the construction industry. This new system has been designed to reduce fraud in the construction industry. It works by stopping VAT being collected as work is done along… Read more »
Posts Tagged: VAT reverse charge
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees