Tax rules have changed considerably over the years. In 1936 the House of Lords famously ruled that “Every man is entitled, if he can, to order his affairs so that the tax is less than it otherwise would be”. But in 2013 the General Anti-abuse rule was introduced. This has given HMRC the power to… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Transfer
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees