The corporation tax rules for clients gifts are well known, but what about the VAT rules? The corporation tax rules for entertaining clients or giving them gifts say that the gifts have to: Advertise to the public (i.e. a free sample) or Cost under £50 and include an advert for the company. … Read more »
Posts Tagged: the
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees