From 6th April 2020 there are three changes that will affect Capital Gains Tax. Currently you file your Capital Gains Tax in your Tax Return. This means you have until the 31st January to declare it. However, from the 6th April 2020 you will have 30 days following the sale to submit your provisional… Read more »
Posts Tagged: texexpert
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees