1. Get your paperwork in order It’s one of the main reasons people leave their tax returns to the last minute: not keeping their records organised during the preceding 12 months. The fundamentals, though, boil down to just two things. You’ll first need details of any untaxed income from the 2019/20 financial year (so any… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Taxreturns
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees