Putting family on your payroll can be tax efficient if HMRC allow it, but what happens if they challenge it? For an expense to be tax deductible it has to be incurred wholly and exclusively for business purposes. If you employ your family members, this may gain HMRC’s interest. HMRC will want… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Tarantula
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees