Find out how the government is helping your business through the Corona virus. The Chancellor announced an expansion of Business Rates Relief. The current retail discount of 50% will be increased to 100% for 2020-2021, meaning nearly half of all properties in England will pay no business rates for the year. As well… Read more »
Posts Tagged: statutory
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees