When in dispute with HMRC case law can be helpful. Daniels v HMRC is one such case where HMRC took on an exotic dancer. Ms Daniels, the dancer in question, had been claiming all the expense incurred when travelling from her home to Stringfellows and back again. Travelling costs are only allowed between… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Pumba
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees