(2 Minute Read) Find out about HMRC’s changes to Private Residence Relief. What’s changing? Until 5th April 2020, where a home was transferred between spouses, the recipient inherited the spouse’s ownership history, but only as long as the property was the transferring spouse’s only or main residence at the time of transfer. This would mean… Read more »
Posts Tagged: private residence relief
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees