(4 Minute Read) Post-Brexit VAT changes to importing goods. What’s changing about Import VAT? As a result of Brexit, new import tax rules need to be followed on goods imported from the EU. VAT must be applied on all imports from the EU of £135 or more, and it is applied at the time the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Post-Brexit
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees