And so it starts, the persecution, prosecution and penalties for Small Businesses as the Regulator confirms there has been a considerable increase in the number of compliance notices issue; with some small firms failing to get their affairs in order until they were issued a fixed penalty notice of £400. When they rolled out the… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Pension Regulator
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees