Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner paid by the Tax Man HMRC have set scales rates which can be used to reimburse employees without the need to check or retain employee’s receipts. However, you should always retain the receipts for your own records.The following allowances represent the amounts that you claim from the tax man. Breakfast… Read more »
Posts Tagged: mea
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees