Investors should always remember Investors’ Relief. It may have some restrictions, but it can be helpful when things like Entrepreneurs Relief doesn’t apply. The Investors’ Relief is similar to Entrepreneurs’ Relief, however, there are some important differences, they are: Unlike Entrepreneurs’ Relief, the investor can’t be an officer or employee of the company, There… Read more »
Posts Tagged: me
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees