(2-Minute Read) Find out about the implications of lending your company money Can I lend my business money? Most small companies start trading with money borrowed from the directors, which can later be paid back. These loans are typically done through informal “director’s loans”. This loan doesn’t have to be in the form of money,… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Lending
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees