Claiming VAT on entertaining non-staff is usually not allowed, but there are certain times when you can do it. The input VAT is usually not claimable on the costs of entertaining non-staff. This rule also applies to staff whose role is to look after the guests and make sure they enjoy themselves. It… Read more »
Posts Tagged: entertainment
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees