As a director who is borrowing money from your company, it is imperative that you fully understanding how to treat the interest charged on the loans. Loaning money from the company can be a useful bonus, but there are two tax charges which can apply when you lend money to a director (if they… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dircetor
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees