1 day to delay tax by 12 months What is the issue? Dividends are generally taxable on the date they were received. This sounds simple, but if the tax rate changes this can be vital to avoid overpaying tax. For example, a dividend was received on the 5th April 2020, then the tax on… Read more »
Posts Tagged: delay
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees