(4 Minute Read) Could you be taxed for giving at Easter What is it? Everybody likes to receive an Easter Egg or more…. but there may be tax implications on receiving them. This is because HMRC has different rules on gifts to staff, customers and charities. They also have different rules on gifts from individuals… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Chil Benefit
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees