(4 Minute Read) Changes to Off-Payroll working and IR35. What is it? Off-Payroll working is when a worker is not on the PAYE payroll. This worker could be providing their services through a Personal Service Company (PSC), which aims to sell their services to an end client. IR35 refers to the sets of legislation that… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Cash In Hand
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees