There will be major changes to the tax rule for gains made from the sale of residential properties which will take effect from April 2020. At present capital gains made by individuals are reported through self assessment, i.e if you sell a property between 6 April 2019 and 5th April 2020 you must declare… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Captial Gains Tax
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees