The scheme is now open for applications. All major banks are offering this scheme. The scheme is delivered through commercial lenders, backed by the Government-owned British Business Bank. The CBILS guarantee is to the lender and not the business. Under this scheme, the Government provides the Lender a guarantee for 80% of the loan…. Read more »
Posts Tagged: bank
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees