Your children might be too young to take over the family company, but can you reduce tax by giving your children shares now? Parents try to mitigate their tax bills by diverting income to their children that are under 18. These schemes fail because of HMRC’s anti-avoidance rules called settlements legislation. These make… Read more »
Posts Tagged: baboon
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees