Thousands of people may have unexpected tax bills, because they have contributed too much to there pension schemes. Most people are entitled to contribute up to £40,000 a year into a private pension tax-free. This cap applies across all of your pension schemes, and includes contributions made by employers, or on your behalf… Read more »
Posts Tagged: avoid
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees