A director can borrow £10,000 from their company interest free. However, there are strict anti-avoidance rules which mean that the company has to pay. As the director shareholder of a company the net value of assets belongs to you, however, in law the company is a separate person. This means when you take… Read more »
Posts Tagged: artichoke
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees