Find out how Annual Investment Allowance (AIA) is changing from 31st December 2020. AIA lets you deduct 100% of qualifying expenditure from your tax bill. It has been capped at £1,000,000 for the years 2019 and 2020. However, from 31st December 2020 the cap is being lowered to its previous level of £200,000. … Read more »
Posts Tagged: annual
- Staff Uniforms and the National Minimum Wage Pitfall
- £30 Million up for Grabs via Interest-free Electric Vehicle Loan
- How to Pay Less Tax: The Secret to Earning £40,370 a Year with No Tax!
- Annual Investment Allowance: Claim £1 MILLION in Tax Relief
- Long-term Service Award: The Tax-free Way to Celebrate Your Employees